Monday, June 16, 2008

i am very quickly loseing my patience with this computer...

i have stupidly neglected my obligation and duty to check my mailbox for quite some time due to work and college...thinking that it would only take a matter of minutes at some time during the summer to clear out the cob webs...
how wrong was i !
i have been deleating messages for the last 2 hours...when i delete, more come through...
it has been between 690 and 700 messages for some time now, and it has just gone up to 1000! gripping stuff i know. im getting to the point where i just want to erase my email account and start a new one...but i cant bring myself to it...
it would be like getting a new mobile number...i would have to email my new address to everyone i knew and change my details on every blog/journal/website thingy i have...

so i am determined to clear it out tonight...even if i dont sleep at all.


on a better and more positive note, these are some pictures on my enchanted animals for my finished piece this year (2nd year). im going to pick them up from school on thursday, i miss them!




















luna the basket owl...she is just so squishable and green...a real character with her funny spindley feet!












and a whimsicle looking sally, without eyes or whiskers or anything really...just stuffed...!



i loved her at this stage because she was so very vulnerable, and i could imagine her looking a million different ways, and she wasnt any of them, which i loved :)












a finished sally and luna!

their sitting most likely on the floor in this one-im not one for studio shots!!!

No comments: