Tuesday, May 19, 2009

im just going to bang some stuff up here...

This is of course susie, the most adorable, if slightly bulimic cat that ever lived...she eats and eats, but seems to be losing weight. Id love to know her secret...

She has been silently creeping around the house the last few days; yesterday she let herself into my room and made my bed her very cozy corner for the remainder if the daylight hours...i didnt mind tho, i was glad for the company



















And eventho she has her own basket in the laundry room, which mother reluctantly got for her, she still sneeks up to the spare room and hides out there for entire warm afternoons...

I dont know where shes getting the guts all of a sudden, she used to be quite happy to be confined to the kitchen, and the great outdoors...








I am missing my threads and needles and general finikityness of sewing...
Im working on something at the moment which is pretty much paint based, so ive hidden my sewing materials for the moment...

They do look extra delish when their in their groups :)





















Two images of Karen ka ying wong...i love these.

No comments: