Thursday, January 28, 2010

Live every day like you've just been born.



I'm wearing red jasper over my heart and sugilite on a longer chain to try and even myself out a little. The jasper is working in so far as I'm very motivated today and I know that I am going to get things done. The sugilite is also working because I saw my mark for my assessment and didnt even flinch...put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Im after looking at some lovely things on the internet and they're really inspiring me, so Im feeling good, feeling peppy!
The sooner this thesis gets handed in the better...FREEDOM!


I just went up stairs and awaiting me was a brown envelope on my table. Written feedback. We get individual feedback next week...and written feedback today. Scary...And just goes to prove that they really dont have a grasp on my project. Pity about them, the poor creatures.

1 comment:

Jane O Sullivan said...

dear richeal ...just keep on believing ...a.l.w.a.y.s.b.e.l.i.e.v.e.
I am glad that I called in to your blog today ...the knot ribbons are so poetic i LOVE them .
take care and keep it coming x