Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is my secret, and safe space

I have just about given up with college...every time I think I'm on a roll, they come and remind me that I'm not as great as I think I am...and that this is after all 4th year...and after all this is their...oops...I mean my show...

So I'm going to have my own show here...and I don't care if no one ever sees it...at least I am the one in control. This is my only safe space...

This is a drawing I did of me and Alex...for some reason Alex looks like Marmalade...(?) not sure what happened there!




This is Keelin


And Eoghain at Fabric, Check out his music here...








And this is a Friend Diagram, which the lecturers think is amazing, and wont stop going on about it...'this is you, this is where your project will come into its own...'
They dont know me at all do they?

No comments: