Thursday, September 2, 2010

This is a bit early...but frankly, I dont care...its my blog and Ill do what I like :)

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why



 I have always had a major soft spot for Batman...and I am a bit of a nerd in that I do judge people, a little, on their choice between Batman and Superman.
Im not going to lie, that my opinion of you will change a little if you choose Superman.


You have been warned.


Why do I love him so?


Let me count the ways...



  1. He's more relateable then alot of the other super heros...like the x-men...spiderman...superman. Batman is just an ordinary guy, granted with alot of money so he can fund his crusade against the vilians...but still. He is basically fighting evil, which I think is a good message to pass along.
  2. The bad guys in Batman, are just SO MUCH COOLER then in any other super hero series...I mean...Poison Ivy, the Joker...Catwoman, not to mentionTwo Face, Penguin, ScareCrow...They are all such colourful personalities, and really, if Im being honest...They are as much a reason as any that I prefer Batman to other superheros.
  3. The music. The theme music to all Batman related spin offs has been amazing. Whether it's retro, with POW! WHACK! CRUNCH! and then all the tin tidely jingly music in the background...or the music in the Dark Knight, which builds and builds to a point where I am all goosebumps, the music makes it real. I dont even know if there is theme music to Superman...?

No comments: