Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Start


Nothing could be more appropriate than a gale blowing outside, washing away the last remnants of 2014. Irish weather can be very poetic sometimes.

I'm excited for 2015, and hopeful. The energy and promise of a blank slate is infectious. I have a few plans for the work, and a handful of little projects I want to play with, finish off and wrap up.

Last year was a growing year. A time when I really stepped out of my comfort zone in many ways. It was difficult, but I am much stronger for it. I feel more myself than I have ever felt before, and that can only be a good thing.

So here's to 12 more months of adventure, learning, creating, inspiration, sharing, listening and living. Health, happiness and love to all, and thank you for your continued support and interest in my work and world.

x

No comments: